cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan renewal with autopay

Marleah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I had my Public Mobile take the money out of my bank account on Saturday Sept 3rd and got a text today saying they didn't receive payment. Im not paying twice, what is going on?

Is it simply because of the holiday Monday? 

Can someone reserve this for me please.

SNOW_20220905_102221_699.jpg

SNOW_20220905_102342_324.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Contact your bank to see if there is a hiccup on their end. In the meantime you could attempt to pay again to restore service and if it was a PM glitch and you end up paying twice - the extra payment should eventually show up in available balance and be there for your next renewal so you won't have to charge card again until November

Marleah

Thank you for clarifying that for me. I will check with my bank then and see what's going on there. 

Again, thanks so much.

@Marleah 

hi then the payment didn't go through. I would make a payment to reactivate your service. you won't be paying twice. autopay failed which is a common occurrence 

HI@Marleah   Look like the payment didn't go through.

You can check with credit card to confirm if what was showing was just a pending charge and not a completed charge.  Some credit card will show the pending charge there

If you want to get the service back first, you can pay the amount due manually and then open ticket with CS agent to confirm.     Of course, you can open ticket with CS agent first and get it confirmed before you pay.  But from experience, CS agent might not reply quick on a long weekend holiday

To open a ticket with PM CS Agent at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Marleah

Screenshot_20220905-103619.png

I checked my PM account and it says my status is inactive, I don't have service on my phone, and I have a $7 credit but no payment was added to it

79.96 KB of 225.05 KB

Marleah

I will check right now.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Marleah  do you have service now?  is your phone working?

and do not guess.  Login to My Account, check if it shows Active as the account status.  Check Payment history to see if it shows PM too the money.     To make sure you got the accurate information, please use Incognito Mode so it won't be affected by cache or cookies

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Marleah wrote:

Hi, I had my Public Mobile take the money out of my bank account on Saturday Sept 3rd and got a text today saying they didn't receive payment. Im not paying twice, what is going on?

Is it simply because of the holiday Monday? 

Can someone reserve this for me please.

SNOW_20220905_102221_699.jpg

SNOW_20220905_102342_324.jpg

@Marleah hi are your services working? if so just ignor the message, if no services look to see if money is in avaliable funds and a reactivate button 

Need Help? Let's chat.