cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan renew

Webbt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I had bought a phone voucher so my plan can renew last month and my phone didn't renew and my money isn't there anymore and it says I put the money on the phone but it won't show me where the .money went and why it didn't renew my plan 

15 REPLIES 15

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Webbt 

There was a glitch with 611 where some users reported adding a voucher but their plan not automatically reactivating. Since I cannot tell from your screenshot I'm assuming there's no transaction showing a voucher top up amount of $40? Do you still have the voucher? Try adding it again....maybe the system gave you a message it was added but it didn't register? Did you get a text message from 611 saying you successfully added funds to your account balance? Normally you will get that text immediately after you successfully load a voucher via 611.

@Webbt would be helpful if you can post your transaction from last month, all the transactios from and include last renewal to today (you earlier screenshot didn't have the amount shown)

And, do you have any rewards or $10 Referrals credit ?

but, if you think everything was correct, then open ticket with PM support for further investigation

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Webbt

Yes it was showing and my voucher was 40 and only 10 available funds and my plan cost 40 it was only last month before the 27 I got the voucher and out it on my phone to renew plan 

@Webbt   what was the date of the renewal showing on your screenshot?

and how much your voucher was?

how much showing in Available fund?

Webbt

Yeah it's up.to date I made sure it was 

@Webbt   you date and amount got chopped off, cannot tell much from your screenshot

and did you use Incognito mode to check?  Again, use that in case what you see is just cached and not updated info

Webbt

Screenshot_20230412_061310.jpg

Webbt

I have done that already and my funds ain't enough but everything it shows is the same as before she I would add money but this time my plan didn't renew and now it's suspended like I feel my money is just being taken or something 

@Webbt   the My Account has some cache issue.  Please login My Account again using Incognito mode to assure reading the most updated details

check couple things

1. Account status

2. Available fund

3. Payment history  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

and if you have enough Available fund but account status is Suspended.  click Reactivate my plan and follow the step to complete the manual renewal

Webbt

I called the 611 number to add my voucher to my account and when I log into my account it shows it was added but I added it like 4 days before my plan renewed and the day had come for it to renew it didn't renew and said I only had 10 bucks in my account but does not show what happened to my money 

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Webbt 

Try calling 611 or from another phone 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number. What does it say your account balance is? Does it match your voucher amount? Does it equal or exceed your plan amount? Do you have access to your self serve account?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I guess you accidentally clicked on the accept as solution button. You can undo it if you like.

So if you're able to then seeing payment history from here would be helpful for us to see what you see and to help you track down what might have transpired.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Webbt 

How did you enter your voucher into your account? 

By *611 or by entering on your account?

It should show on your account in the Payment section showing as a credit.

Webbt

I entered the voucher in this time normally I went in the store who did it for me 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you provide images of your payment history from here? Did you enter the voucher in? Or did you just buy it and that was that?

Need Help? Let's chat.