cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan options

clee72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just curious why the  40gb plan appears and disappears in the plan options ? The 40gb plan is best for me because I have no home internet because my only option is Xplornet and they are not that good. Make the 40gb plan available always !!! Rant over have a good day 

Thank you for all the responses got it all figured out !!! 🙂

11 REPLIES 11

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

not-trust-anyon ...Can you please use Google translate for your posts?

Thanks

@computergeek541  @dust2dust 

The OP also hasn't come back to clarify their statement, what time frame they are talking about, if they are a client already or just looking at the advertised plans etc.

Edit: it looks like @clee72 is an existing customer... so they could/should schedule that plan change, or change immediatley if they are out of data on their current plan. but it would still be nice to have more information to pinpoint the problem instead of just guessing.

But yeah, if I wanted / needed that much data on my cell phone and would be willing to pay that much for the privilege, I'd jump at it pretty much immediately. Who knows what changes are happening next.

The screenshot in the post above implies that it is available for a new sign-up. I will not mess around with my personal account until I actually know what is happening at the next renewal date so I can't confirm that the plan in question can be selected for a plan change.

@softech 

Maybe ,it was removed from the website by mistake?  I'm just as surprised that this plan is shown in one location but not the other. I was only going by how the publicmobile.ca plan page was no longer showing it.

.. with PM history, likely it's another glitch.  Someone forgot to remove the plan when they update the new one. LoL

@computergeek541- Strange? This place? 🙂 I haven't looked again since I wrote that. No way I'm spending $95 anyway. But it would be interesting if it can be picked.

@dust2dust 

Does it keep disappearing and reppearing?  It does shows up for me too. It's strange that it's no longer being advertised.

Yes if I go in to change plans I see the 4G $95/40gb plan. Pick it while you can. And hopefully they won't yank it out from under you like they did to wetcoaster.

In addition to RossN's reply: Once you are on it it'll renew as the same plan after 30days, so... not sure what exactly you mean? 

@computergeek541 hi it still shows it in plans and add ons?

@clee72 @RossN 

Sorry, but as of today, the 40GB plan has been discontinued and is no longer available.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@clee72 hi if you go into your self serve account go to change plans ,to the far right you can scroll down in the 4g plans and you will see the 40 gig plan 😁

Need Help? Let's chat.