cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan on hold, despite having paid and USED the plan Sunday

TroutGangSeven
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, I'e recently moved to the US and have been between phones. I currently let my plan with public run out about a week ago, with the intention of getting a US number. Long story short, I had to make some calls so I decided to repurchase my full Canadian plan (even though I wouldn't be able to use it) so that I could purchase the additional talk and text US roaming plan. Later that day, I made some calls but would unfortunately have to phone them back. Today, I try to call, and the phone line says it cannot complete my call as I do not have an active account. Looking at my account on public mobile, it does show my account on hold. I go to my payments, and there are my purchases for my full Canadian plan as well as my us talk and text package on August 3rd. It also shows this on my TD account. Why have they all of a sudden put my plan on after receiving payment?!

8 REPLIES 8

@TroutGangSeven   Sounds like you need to make payment .but I would  double check with support to look into this issue first 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TroutGangSeven

tried several times now unfortunately, nothing working. submitted a ticket. thanks

TroutGangSeven

unable to call out/text, not sure about data

TroutGangSeven

No services are working on my phone

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@TroutGangSeventry restarting your phone, we've heard this before and after a restart the customer was able to use their phone again. If it does not work you will need to contact a CS_agent by clicking on the orange circle in the bottom right corner 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@TroutGangSeven if you thought you plan on hold because of an email, you can if it's it as long as your service works, the email sent out by mistake

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@TroutGangSeven , this does sound strange.  Just to make sure you are not viewing cached data, please check again using incognito mode if using a browser or clearing app data if using the app.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TroutGangSeven    If services still work just ignore , seems to be system wide glitch . Many customers getting same error message 

Need Help? Let's chat.