cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not renewing

Wanetta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does anyone else have problems with their plan not renewing when the bill is paid. Mine is paid till may but still says the payment hasn't been nade

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Wanetta wrote:

Does anyone else have problems with their plan not renewing when the bill is paid. Mine is paid till may but still says the payment hasn't been nade

@Wanetta  - if you were in suspended status, and topped up your account equal or more to your plan amount, and your services are not working, go back to your Self Serve and Resume/Reactivate service.

If your services are currently all working, then I think you may be seeing messages on your self serve that could be confusing? If so, just ignore them if this is your renewal day.

If you had a failed Autopay, and have no services, then see @Spudster 's post tricks to get services going again.

I would also let CSA know about the Autopay failure (if this did happen).

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@Wanetta 

There is a standard message on the day before your renew that states about payment unless you are on AutoPay just ignore.

If you have funds available, double check your Self Serve account tonight and don’t worry about it.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Wanetta   is today supposed to be the 1st day of the new cycle/  You login to My Account, is it showing Plan Expired?  Suspended?   Can you make calls now or mobile data is working?

Did you use Autopay for the payment or you manually loaded the fund?  In My Account, any amount showing in Available Fund?  and can you check Transaction history page and see what are the latest transactions?  anything showing that PM applied rewards or took money from your credit card in the past couple days/

Provide us more info.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Wanetta wrote:

@Wanetta 

Your plan is completely NON-FUNCTIONING?   You have no calling or texting or data capability?

If you have a payment card registered, is there a 'pending' charge showing for the amount of your plan renewal?

What happens when you call *611?   What message are you hearing?

You may have to make a payment to bring the service back, make the amount equal to or greater than your plan amount, then reactivate service.   Some have found that beyond that, they have to add $1 by selecting "other" payment amount, then reboot device and see if you then have service.

Even others have found after that they may have to place their service in Lost/Stolen mode, logout of self-serve, log back in, then reverse that designation.

After all this --- you should get your service back presuming your device hasn't become blacklisted or there are outages impacting your area.   

To check whether blacklisted, see here:   Check the Status of Your Device in Canada | DeviceCheck.ca

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Do you have service (SMS/calls/internet) or you are just seeing this message:

Meow_0-1645894255126.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wanetta : I'm not sure you're looking at the right date or interpreting it properly. Are you on an old 90 day plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.