cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not active

Jason500
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated a new sim and payed for a 40 dollar plan.when i try to make calls its says plan not active to add funds.ehats going on here???

14 REPLIES 14

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have. Another thing to try is to manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.  

Otr11

I need help asap ..my fiance added his monthly plan last week ..it don't go through but saying the money is on the account ..saying it's suspended ..we keep turning off and on and still nothing ..I have been trying to reach out via private message and nothing..someone please help 

@Jason500 wrote:

Its tells me my plan isnt active to add funds but i added 40 dollars?

I have heard that you have to wait upto a day sometimes before a voucher becomes active.  It might be worthwhile for you to phone where you purchased it from to see if that is the case.

@Jason500 wrote:

@Jason500 Sounds like the voucher was not activated yet or there was a problem registering. Can you try to renter the PIN number using  #611?

If you click on Plan in My Account, you should also see the phone number that you chose. Right under My Plan and Add ons.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

@Jason500Is this on 611? What happens if you use selfserve? What do you see there? Is there a balance of $40? It might be that $40 is in your account, but you haven't select a plan to go with it yet (so you haven't spend it so to speak).

Jason500

@Jason500If you log into your selfserve (if you can) you should be able to see your phone number. Since we are all just normal Public Mobile users here, we don't have access to your account info, so we have to rely on you to provide us with information to form a picture of what's going on.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jason500 wrote:

I just activated a new sim and payed for a 40 dollar plan.when i try to make calls its says plan not active to add funds.ehats going on here???

@Jason500  What happens when you dial 611 from your phone?

@Jason500 Watch for a welcome email from PM. If it does not arrive within a few hours, it's likely you did not fully activate. You can try again to activate it online: https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

Full details can be found in this article: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Activate/ta-p/251824

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jason500 wrote:

I used a prepaid voucher and i dont remember the phone number.i had just activated it

If you activate online, your self-serve account should be activated.

Use your email address and password supplied during your activation to check on your account status.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

If your account status is active, try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provison your plan feature again.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is up to 48 hours. Good luck.

Jason500

I used a prepaid voucher and i dont remember the phone number.i had just activated it

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Jason500 Login to your self serve account and see if it says Active and the plan is correct. Also, confirm your credit card was, in fact, charged.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you port from annother carrier or is your account brand new?

Need Help? Let's chat.