cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan didn't change on the renewal date

aymaneltantawy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Received the msg below. Replied yes but the plans didn't change on the renewal date!

Public Mobile here. We've got a great deal for you. Get 15GB of 4G speed data for only $40/month. Reply "YES" to get this limited time offer added to your plan on your upcoming December renewal date.

Plus, tell your friends that they can also get this offer. Available for a limited time to new customers during the Activation process.

Reply STOP if you no longer wish to hear about Public Mobile offers.

Screenshot_20221211-142403.png

Screenshot_20221211-142403.png

5 REPLIES 5

NGGYU
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for this! It worked for my husband and I. We only had to clear cache and restart the browser. Now it's showing our new plan on the site. 

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This problem keeps coming up.  I wonder why public mobile doesn't fix it as customers keep complaining about it.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @aymaneltantawy  could be problem with cache.  You are viewing cached page

clear cache and restart browser

or try using  Private or Incognito mode 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

To confirm this, @aymaneltantawy , log into your credit card site and see if there is a pending transaction for the changed plan amount.

If you were charged the changed plan value, to confirm your plan, when logged into self-serve, tap the little refresher icons to get an un-cached version of the page.

HALIMACS_1-1670787880981.png

Then tap Plans and Add On's on the left to get to your current plan details.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@aymaneltantawy 

Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode first.

Your probably looking at old cached information.

There have been some reports that people's plans didn't change on their renewal date, by replying YES to that text offer.

You might want to get a hold of a Customer Support Agent about your renewal, if that's the case for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.