cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan didn’t change on auto renewal.

Vincent163
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I had my plan to change to the $15 promo plan for my next renewal, but it hasn’t switched. How can I fix this?

thanks

7 REPLIES 7

husdaman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay got a reply and the mod team was able to solve this for me. They did a manual change and a glitch did indeed occur. So I'd reach out to the mod team if you're still having problems.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

husdaman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This has happened to me as well. Public mobile did charge more on my credit card but the plan didn't change. Still on the same plan from before but there's more credit on the account. Looks like a glitch occurred. I also sent a msg yesterday to the moderators, waiting for a reply.

@Vincent163  a écrit :

My plan renewed today, but I had request to change my plan a week before.

To reach the moderator write a private message here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient they will look at your account problem.

@Vincent163 wrote:

@Vincent163  If that is the case the switch will occur tonight after hours. If not then let PM know. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Vincent163
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Vincent163  a écrit :

Hi, I had my plan to change to the $15 promo plan for my next renewal, but it hasn’t switched. How can I fix this?

thanks

How can you see that it didn't switch? 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Vincent163 wrote:

thanks

@Vincent163  When is your renewal date? Dial *611 on your phone to find out.

Need Help? Let's chat.