cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan charge

joanne55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why have I been charged  $40.25 three times on my credit card for my plan.  I am a new client and my plan totals 40.25 monthly, but my credit card has been charged 3 times same day, please reverse 2 payments.

5 REPLIES 5

@joanne55 wrote:

I would like to have the money refunded back to my MasterCard, also I was suppose to get a $2.00 less in my charge due to autopay, that didn’t show either

The autopay credit begins on your second 30 days, not when you first activate. On 1st renewal you get 2x2 = $4 credit for autopay, then $2 for every subsequent renewal.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@joanne55 wrote:

Why have I been charged  $40.25 three times on my credit card for my plan.  I am a new client and my plan totals 40.25 monthly, but my credit card has been charged 3 times same day, please reverse 2 payments.

Hello @joanne55 

Are these extra charges you are seeing Pending Charges on your credit card?

IF so, extra ones will likely fall away, and the 'real' will be the authorized one.

If you do not see the extra funds in your Available Funds area on your Self Serve account: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ then you likely did not get charged extra.

IF you do see the extra funds in your Self Serve account, it would be best to leave it there to use towards your next cycle's renewal (as it may just take as long to obtain a refund).

@joanne55  Please logon to My Account, click on Payment Tab, click on Transaction History and check if it also confirms that 3 payments was charged by PM

joanne55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to have the money refunded back to my MasterCard, also I was suppose to get a $2.00 less in my charge due to autopay, that didn’t show either

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You are better off to leave the credit in your account so it can be applied to your next payment.  If you want to request a credit then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.