cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date for used phone purchase

sheraz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can anyone tell me how to find out when my used public mobile phone will arrive? I ordered at the beginning of August and have no tracking number or anything...

2 REPLIES 2

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  1. How long will it take to receive my Certified Pre-Owned phone order?
    • Your order will ship via Canada Post or UPS and you should receive your order within 10 days. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number; you can track your Canada Post package here, or your UPS package here.
    • If it has been more than 10 days, and you have not received your phone, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support Agents here
    • If your phone cannot be delivered to the address you had provided, we will reach out to you via email for next steps to re-ship your order.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sheraz 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • your order number,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.