cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Data and Phone Min's

trooper0169
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Last Christmas Public Mobile offered and I received 1Gb of Data and I believe 500 min's of phone time which used under 100 of. They were carried forward until recently and now are not showing on my account. My question is where did they go?

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@trooper0169 wrote:

Last Christmas Public Mobile offered and I received 1Gb of Data and I believe 500 min's of phone time which used under 100 of. They were carried forward until recently and now are not showing on my account. My question is where did they go?

@trooper0169 

I would notice that, if that happened to me as I take regular screen shots of my Overview information.

Are you absolutely sure this service was not used up somewhere?

You could inquire to CSA about it. I have done that before regarding data usage...but alas, they were correct. But you never know..?

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

@trooper0169 

The data and minute trackers are usually fairly accurate.  

Just a  reminder that those bonuses were just a one time bonus, not monthly reoccurring bonus.  Unused data and minutes do roll over to next month until all used up.  Once used up, the add ons are removed from your account.  

Any chance the data are all used up ?

it's harder to track but it is dorable if you want to and if you think the data were all used up within the last couple months,

you might want to going to Usage History, filter by the latest cycle (keep in mind PM is running on 30 days cycle , not monthly) , then sort by Web traffic and try to add up.  For any cycle that you used more than your monthly data limit , it will be taken out from the Christmas 1GB bonus.  You might want to go back one cycle at a time.  Lot of adding, but you can copy and paste onto Excel to help

trooper0169
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I didn't use any of the data and had over 400 minutes of Talk Time left. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@trooper0169 

If you don't see the add ons in your Data & Add ons section in your overview page of self-service account, you likely finally used up all the data and minutes.  Once the data or minutes are used up, the add ons disappear from your account.  Check your usage history to confirm.

Need Help? Let's chat.