cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan changed

Firemamma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was on the $40 a month 15 gig at 4G speed plan and have been for the past few months. After the outage of public mobile the other day my plan has now switched back to the former plan I had which was $50 and 10.5 gigs at 3G. My question is how do I get it changed back without suffering the consequences when they were of no fault of my own?

7 REPLIES 7

@Firemamma  I do this every time I log in to self serve 

Firemamma

This worked. Thank you so much I was getting a little bit worried lol.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Firemamma 

Log in using secret/incognito mode. Check your payment history for the plan you were charged for compared to the plan displayed on the plans page. If you click on change plan can you see the $40/15gb plan as an option? It's not an option if you are already on it.

Firemamma

I am just seeing it on my account, with no charge as of yet,  but it’s also showing me that I have lower data that I use daily for work

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Firemamma I think could be just a browser cache issue 

Please try login My Account using Incognito mode and see if you see the correct plan that way.  Also, check Payment history page and confirm PM took the correct plan charge  

if it works, I suggest to ALWAYS use Incognito mode to check My Account 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Firemamma - were you charged for the $50 plan, or are you just seeing this in your My Account as what plan you are currently on?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Firemamma  

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1676072168391.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.