cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not registered

aneess199
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Number not registered and no network- tried changing the SIM card too, changed number too

nothjbg works 

9 REPLIES 9

@aneess199 wrote:

It was auto paid by credit card no payment missed

Please confirm if your My Account says Active status @aneess199 ?

Or, when you call 611 (or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device) to see what the status says.

@aneess199 and your new sim , did your use desktop or laptop to login to My Account and register?? if you used mobile phone, it might not eork.  That part of My Account ( Change sim card) won't work on mobile phone browser 

Go back to My Account using Incgonito mode, Profile page and check if the SiIM number shows there is the new one 

aneess199

It was auto paid by credit card no payment missed

@aneess199 I would think it is a sim provisioning issue 

if you have another phone, try the sim card there.  It could force a sim re-provision and it might fix the issue 

if doesnt work, I think we need PM support to reprovision the sim. Please engage them:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@aneess199 wrote:

I activated the number 3 months ago but never used it 

@aneess199 - if the account/SIM card has been in nonpay status for over 90 days the account is closed/gone.

When was the last payment made on this account? If you can log into My Account, then the account is still open.

aneess199

I activated the number 3 months ago but never used it 

aneess199

I got a new sim new number and activated it 

but phone not active and says not registered on network when outbound call made

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@aneess199 are you need to PM or have been here awhile?   

If you are new, the sim was never work before??

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aneess199- What do you mean by 'tried changing the number'?  Can you please elaborate.

Need Help? Let's chat.