cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Esly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a plan change before the payment date and I was charged the new amount ($40 is the new plan) , but now my plan has reverted to the old plan ($25 plan). I was looking forward to the 15GB data.

6 REPLIES 6

Esly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. It worked with incognito!

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Esly 

Logout and close all browser and clear cache/ cookies/ open inPrivate mode,from computer. Login again.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Esly   likely you are ready the cached page.  PM site has cache problem

best to check again using Private/Incognito/Secret browser mode. You should see the new plan that way

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Esly if once you refresh your screen and you see the new plan change on your account, then that is good.

Were you also questioning why you were charged the full plan changed amount? If so, this is normal, there is no prorated of the plan you were currently on when changing plans early. That is why many recommend to change plans on next renewal date.

If you were just telling us you were charged for the new plan, then good for you, because that is good information to know and this is due to likey a cache/refresh issue on My Account, which tends to happen often. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Esly 

try this.....

refresh.jpg

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Esly  

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1674778126633.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.