cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Countrackula
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan to the $15 a month plan earlier this month. Looked today and sets to renew my old plan still? Please switch this

5 REPLIES 5

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Countrackula plan just renewed today? maybe talk to PM and they can still switch for you ??

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Countrackula  - where do you see it is renewing your old plan? The amount owing?

As long as you still see the Scheduled Change in your Change Plan area (regardless of your Payment for Next Cycle amount), you should be fine for the renewing on the $15 plan.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you selected Change NOW, plan should switch immediately and you would be charged right away for a new plan.

It looks like you scheduled plan change on Next renewal so it will be executed then.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Countrackula 

It's likely you may have selected to change your plan on the next renewal, which is what it should remain.

If you switch plans on an immediate basis you forfeit what is left on the current cycle that you are in, and there are no refunds for unused cycle remaining. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Countrackula Go to the plan change screen again and look for the scheduled change there. For certainty, put in enough money to cover the old plan. Then whatever is left over will be used for the future renewals.

Need Help? Let's chat.