cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change password and security question

DerekNG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I rememberd my password for my Public Mobile account. However, I dont remember my security question and dont know how to change my password. Can someone help me with this?

5 REPLIES 5

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

As long as you can log in into your self-serving account, you will be able to change/update your security question/answer. I tried yesterday and you can edit it, change Q and A, etc.

And changing login password should not be a problem as long as you remember your current pass

Yummy_0-1647796704337.png

NOW, if you cannot log in, then it is different story where agent has to step in.

Please clarify your issue.

@hTideGnow

I'm kind of wondering whether OP could or couldn't get into self-serve ... I took it to mean they are trying to reset both their password and security questions because perhaps they can't get in???

Maybe OP will clarify.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @DerekNG   ,  so, you can login My Account?  If so, you can easily change the Password and security question there.  On the Main page there, to the right, there are the choices:

hTideGnow_0-1647793244017.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You'll need to contact a Customer Support Agent, @DerekNG .  There are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.