cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

laulawrence
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I change my plan, would I lost all my add-on and loyalty reward? 

7 REPLIES 7

@char-el18    PM's website has had lots of issues today mainly because there's much more traffic than usual because more customers are checking out the changes for new plans with 4G speed and new layout for the self serve account.  

I was able to log into the account a few minutes ago, so maybe there's less traffic right now.  Just make sure to clear your browser cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode when you try again.   Anyhow, regardless today's changes won't affect your rewards or cause you to lose them.

char-el18
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't think to be concerned about this until after I upgraded my plan. Now my rewards page won't load (I tried a few different browsers), I guess I just gotta hope that I don't lose my rewards, haha

LegusY
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Add-ons have to be re-added 😂 but loyalty rewards won't be affected and you'll receive rewards the same way whether you're with the old system or new system.

@greygoose22    Yeah, the rewards page has been a separate login since January (same email/password as self serve).  You'll keep all your rewards as long as you don't opt into the new points system and are strongly advised to not make the switch as the new points are inferior in value and there's no option to return to grandfathered rewards.

edit:  it's safe to login into the rewards page to view all your rewards, just don't get enticed by PM's promotion of the new points though!  😊

greygoose22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just to clarify so the rewards and new plan are separate? Like, we won't be forced to the new points system on a plan change?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@laulawrence hi all will stay the same enjoy the new speeds!!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@laulawrence   No you won't lose any loyalty rewards as long as you don't switch to the new Points system.

edit:  for clarification and yes any add-ons will stay with the account too.

Need Help? Let's chat.