cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Digiwah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I was unable to log into my account for the last two days finally got in but kept getting error that I already have a subscription and wouldn’t let me purchase the $43 dollar 40gb 5g plan 

can someone please message me back so I can take care of this problem… thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

HI @DanielDay44 

PM account/plan does not work like that.  You don't "cancel" the plan on specific day you choose.  In fact, you paid for 30 days when you join, so if you don't renew, then the plan will suspend on the 31st day and 90 more days after , your account will be closed

So, the proper thing to do is to ask CS agent to remove the credit card from your Account to avoid PM to further charge you

And we have tricks to unlock the send email options.  Let us know if you still need it.

DanielDay44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Constant problems with logins into MyAccount. I finally messages customer service and requested cancellation effective tomorrow. This is absolutely ridicolous. Their Eversafe ID has glitches, does not send verification codes to my email. No point in arguing with them, just cancel, save yourself time. 

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Digiwah,

Unfortunately, the Black Friday promotional plan that was priced at $34 and offered 40 gigs of data expired on November 28, 2023. There might be some other attractive plans that are available to you on the Plans section of the website. Otherwise, I suspect that Public Mobile will offer more promotions on Boxing Day!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Digiwah  if you mean the 40GB for $34 plan  Sorry that plan ended yesterday , but if you still. Can’t get account you can get support to help you gain access 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

add if you mean this plan @Digiwah then it still available 

Handy1_0-1701297151421.png

Need Help? Let's chat.