cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change didnt go through?

jayfoxx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried to set "change my plan on renewal date" and it didn't go through. I stayed on the same plan somehow, and since have noticed my data draining too (possibly a separate issue). Anything I can do about the plan? Didnt notice until over a week in, as the cost was the same.

10 REPLIES 10

zgma_toronto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The problem was solved smoothly! I am very grateful to the Public customer service!

zgma_toronto

yes, the same thing is happening to me. the circle rotates and rotates....

jayfoxx

Yes, apparently it was just some strange delay in the new system homepage that was still showing the old plan, but Public Mobile was able to confirm the plan had actually changed despite what I was seeing on my end.

[Patience is a virtue; well sometimes anyway ..... Luddite]

daria1

Just coming to say the same thing just happened to me. Has it been resolved for you?

@BKNS27 wrote:

@jayfoxx 

It normally takes 48 hours for the plan change but to be sure just contact a CS_Agent to look into it for you.

This isn't correct.  Plan changes don't take 48 hours. Plan changes take effect immediately for an immeidate plan change and information about shceduled plan changes are also shown immediately in the account.  The only thing that takes 48 hours is the upgrade or downgrade in speed (if going from a 3g to 4g or from a 4g to 3g plan). There is no link between that 48 hour time for adjustment in speed and what it shows in the Self Serve account.

@jayfoxx 

when your next renewal date was.

jayfoxx

That's what I had done, @Timer .

I wasnt asking how to set that up. I was saying that even though after doing that it told me it was successful and would change at my next renewal, it didn't. 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@jayfoxx 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and use the down arrow to scroll down, and save and after 48 hr of change plan do rebooting device.

you can choose to change immediately or at your next plan renewal date.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jayfoxx 

It normally takes 48 hours for the plan change but to be sure just contact a CS_Agent to look into it for you.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jayfoxx   did you scheduled that before July 13?  With the migration of the My Account, I think all scheduled plan changes made before that day got flushed and hence you are stuck on the old plan

Open ticket with PM Support, let them know what happened and when did you schedule the change.  If you are changing to higher plan, top up the difference now.   PM Support might be able to manually change it for you.  If you have enough fund now, after they verify you as the owner of the account, they can just go ahead and make the change

to open ticket with PM Support:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.