cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan cancelled even though I'm on autopay and have paid?

hldominey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm a new user and I'm set up for autopay.  The money has been paid from my credit card, and there's a balance on my account, but the data stats haven't been reset and my account page says my plan has been canceled.  Do I have to do something in order for my plan to remain active (i.e. hit "reactivate account" each month)?

9 REPLIES 9

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@hldominey, I can't see it being asked of you yet, is your device working?  If it is, do nothing.

Otherwise, follow the suggestion for the Lost/Stolen, or add a small dollar amount to trick the payment system.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hldominey wrote:

I'm a new user and I'm set up for autopay.  The money has been paid from my credit card, and there's a balance on my account, but the data stats haven't been reset and my account page says my plan has been canceled.  Do I have to do something in order for my plan to remain active (i.e. hit "reactivate account" each month)?

Plan Expired is normal on renewal day, ignore it and tomorrow it will go away. Your service should still be working fine.

Alternatively, there was a bug that shifted peoples due-by-dates and their auto-pay dates out of sync, but it should be corrected by now except maybe for anyone not on a 90 day plan.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@hldominey wrote:

@hldominey  When you dial 611 if you account says temporary suspended and you are on AutoPay it means that the system is processing your renewal. Just continue to use your phone and it will go back to normal status within the end of the day. If your phone is currently not working please let us know.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If your credit card being charged, the service should be renewed, and on the renew day, it is normal to see your plan suspended, check if you can use your phone service, if no, you can contact Moderator Team.

hldominey

It specifically says "plan expired"  but there is a $40 balance sitting on my account because my credit card was billed.  There's no new info on data for this month's usage on the account page, just what I used from last month's amount.

hldominey

It specifically says "plan expired"  but there is a $40 balance sitting on my account because my credit card was billed.  There's no new info on data for this month's usage on the account page, just what I used from last month's amount.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Does your account status show as suspended ?   Do you still have service ? On your renewal date it can take a few hours for the status to update.

If you are still having problems then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.