cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan and Add Ons showing an error page

Romario7654321
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to add on more int'l minutes, but the website keeps giving me an error message. I tried adding it on using *611, but the automated voice just sent me back to the main menu

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv : It's always been thus...just disfunctional. Not the end of the world. But like I said...if they can change the US one to the new version then why can't they do the same with the 300 minute international one? Sure ok it would be nice if they included all the other optional international add-ons (and Canada)...but at least the 300 minute one to replace the old 400 minute one.

@Anonymous wrote:

@esjliv : It's been like that since the re-arrangement of the add-ons.

@Anonymous really...like looping you back to the main menu when you try to select the International Addon?

That's not cool.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv : It's been like that since the re-arrangement of the add-ons.

.. it is just the cache... 

but I think it is time PM to look into the code and fix it.

@Romario7654321 

I switched from chrome to Firefox and it's working. Another member switched from safari to chrome to get it to work. Go figure?!!🤔

@Anonymous wrote:

@esjliv : As long as I've been here, the 611 service never had the $5 one when it came on stream. There was only the US, which has been changed to the new 1000 minute one and international which is no longer valid. I don't know why they can't swap it to the new 300 minute one anyway like they did the US one and leave all the other add-ons for the self-serve let alone adding all of them...but this ain't my show.

@Anonymous   EDITED _ RE: 611 options....

When I tried, just when this post came out, it appeared to have an option of "long distance" then "international" option. 

BUT, to be pointed out, I could not complete the "international" addon purchase, as it flipped me back to the main voice menu, saying I seemed to be having problems. Did this twice and it threw me back. 

Like, what is with that?

@Romario7654321 

The self serve is still glitchy unfortunately......

Screenshot_20210810-104024.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv : As long as I've been here, the 611 service never had the $5 one when it came on stream. There was only the US, which has been changed to the new 1000 minute one and international which is no longer valid. I don't know why they can't swap it to the new 300 minute one anyway like they did the US one and leave all the other add-ons for the self-serve let alone adding all of them...but this ain't my show.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Romario7654321 wrote:

I am trying to add on more int'l minutes, but the website keeps giving me an error message. I tried adding it on using *611, but the automated voice just sent me back to the main menu

@Romario7654321 ,

Hopefully, you can get this addon added through your Self Serve, since I also got looped back to the main menu when trying to add the int'l minutes through 611.

Once you get it added, or if still having issues, contact the Public Mobile CSAs. I would let them know something is up or not working correctly in their 611 options.

It almost sounds like they changed some of their options in 611; so maybe they are working on improving it! 😀

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Romario7654321 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

how to Purchase Add-Ons Through Self Serve

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Good Luck

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Romario7654321 , can you try again from the self serve account using incognito mode or clearing browser cache first.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Romario7654321  the website has been having some issue lately.. but mostly browser issue that can be resolved on the user end.  Try these

1. try on another browser (Chrome/Edge/Firefox)

2. Try Incognito mode or InPrivate Mode

3. Try to clear the cache , close and relaunch

4. Try on another machine or browser on your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.