cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change

LDD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,
I currently have the $40 plan and my plan renewed today, June 22. I just decided that I would like to change to the $50 plan with 10GB. They have already debited the $40 out of my bank account today... so if I change my plan today will I have to pay an additional $50? 
I am wondering if I should set the plan to change in July instead...

4 REPLIES 4

Cec1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, you pay at the beginning of the cycle, so at the end of each cycle you will pay for the next unless you cancel. The reason I suspect is they don’t want you to use the data/time then quit the service.

Since you have already renewed, hold out as long as possible. If you run out of data with maybe 5 days to go, THEN do an immediate plan change to the $50 plan. You wont get the full 30 days out of your $40 plan but if your data has hit 0 then at least it makes sense to pay $50 and start a new 30 days then. Hopefully you don't have many rewards as you wont get the normal rewards right then since you didn’t complete 30 days on the plan. They will be back for your next renewal.

AE_Collector

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LDD wrote:

Hi there,
I currently have the $40 plan and my plan renewed today, June 22. I just decided that I would like to change to the $50 plan with 10GB. They have already debited the $40 out of my bank account today... so if I change my plan today will I have to pay an additional $50? 

@LDD sorry, no prorated amount will be given back. You will be out that $40 (plus taxes) you already paid. 

If you can hold out, until next renewal, that would be best for dollar saving.

Set your plan to "Change on next renewal" and your account will do it all for you (if you have autopay enabled).

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@LDD wrote:

Hi there,

You will not get any credit for your current plan so it is best to change it on the the next renewal date in July.

Need Help? Let's chat.