Did you mean: 

Pixel 6a : subscription issue

Etienne_Bourdon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I can't seem to activate my phone.

I'm stuck on this page :

Etienne_Bourdon_0-1716309725883.jpeg

When I tried to get support, I'm stuck in a chatbot loop that won't let me reach a CS agent. It keeps mentionning an email with a QR code, which I never received. I only received an email with a link to the app store.

Can someone look into this issue ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

6 REPLIES 6

Etienne_Bourdon

So far, I can't get help for the eSim. The only way seems to purchase a physical sim card and restart the process with the physical sim card.

I still don't understand why it doesn't work on my Pixel 6a which support the eSim. My phone keep asking for the QR code for the eSim (which should be provided by the carrier), however the CS Agent can't seem to provide the QR Code. I haven't received anything remotely ressembling a QR Code, but I got the bill really quickly.

I should say that I'm not a fan of this customer approach of charging really quickly for something that cause issue.

I hope that other customers won't have the same problem.

Etienne_Bourdon

Yes, I have submitted a ticket by private message.

I haven't received a valid solution to the problem as of yet. I'll post an update when it is resolve.

@Etienne_Bourdon   Yes I saw that but wasn't 100% sure whether you were looking at the website on a phone browser or using the app.  Presumably by now you have submitted a ticket by private message as @hTideGnow  suggested?

Etienne_Bourdon

In my message, you can see a screen capture of where I'm stuck in the application. I can't get further in the activation process.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Etienne_Bourdon   If you only received a link to the app store, I wonder if you are not using the app?  The app is required for activation.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Etienne_Bourdon 

if you are activating esim, check your sim manager , see if a Public Mobile esim is there and you can enable it

if not there, then please message support agent for help:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.