cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone return / exchange

AlunLloyd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just bought an iphone8 from publicmobile. The battery is defective and I am trying to return or exchange as I’m in the 30day warranty period.  I’ve followed the process of opening a ticket and then wait … it’s been almost 48hrs with no response.  Is this normal?  It’s a little frustrating to have no correspondence at all around an issue with a product sold by public mobile.  Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Returns & ExchangesYou can shop with confidence as we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee for all Certified Pre-Owned phones; if you are not happy with your purchase, initiate the process following the steps in this help article for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.Please note that at this time, we are only able to exchange a faulty device for the same model while supplies last; otherwise, you will be refunded. If you wish to exchange your device for a different model, you must first return the item for a refund and place a new order for a different device when the one you’d like becomes available.For more information about our Warranty, Returns or Repair policies for Certified Pre-Owned Phones, please see our help article.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@AlunLloyd  Look like they are still trying to clear up the backlog from the weekend.   They might reply a bit later than 48 hours.

You can try to send them another direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Also, a reminder, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlunLloyd 

for more info visit Here link 

or Here link 

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@AlunLloyd wrote:

I just bought an iphone8 from publicmobile. The battery is defective and I am trying to return or exchange as I’m in the 30day warranty period.  I’ve followed the process of opening a ticket and then wait … it’s been almost 48hrs with no response.  Is this normal?  It’s a little frustrating to have no correspondence at all around an issue with a product sold by public mobile.  Thanks 

Yes, wait times are up to 48 hours, but recently longer.

Need Help? Let's chat.