Did you mean: 

Phone porting

gbranscombe
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is there a number that i can call customer service 

19 REPLIES 19

gbranscombe

Had to call Telus again and it took 12 hours to port my number over  but at least it is done now . They had to create another ticket .. 

gbranscombe

Thank you and I did call telus porting and  is has been initiated again  . 

gbranscombe

Thanks 

gbranscombe

Thank you and I did call telus porting and  is has been initiated again  . i received the text and responded yes so that should work .. 

@gbranscombe   There is a porting support team you can talk to live support to re-trigger the porting.  I will private message you the phone number.  Check the Community inbox for the message

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gbranscombe 

I will send you the number to call Telus porting department they will help you

Are you porting IN or OUT of PM?

If you missed the PAT (porting authorization text) SMS from previous carrier, then can call the Telus/PM porting number which I'll send you via private message (check your community inbox) and they will be able to request another authorization SMS to be sent so it's important to keep the old SIM in his phone in order to respond with a Yes to that SMS

gbranscombe

How do I reinitiate porting as the 90 minutes has expired and i have not received a text from public mobile . Thank you 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

When you get your sim then click the Activate link at the top of this page and walk through the activation. You can port your number during the activation or choose to do it afterwards.

Don't forget to use a referral code to get a $10 credit 3 days later.

@gbranscombe wrote:

i did not activate my sim yet 

oh@gbranscombe   That's why you cannot login

If you were here before and your account closed or non payment for 90 days, your account would have been closed and you won't be able to login

So, you try to activate and port into PM?

gbranscombe

i did not activate my sim yet 

@gbranscombe wrote:

Got it .. Another problem i have set up account but will not take my username or email and password as i sign in . I go to reset password and it doesnt recognize my email or username . the account was activated 

HI @gbranscombe    You activate yourself via online activation? or in-store?

is the sim card currently working? at least able to make outgoing calls?  Yes, incomign could be problem until porting is completed but outgoing should work

I suggest you to open ticket with PM to get the login thing resolved:

private message to the CS Agent"

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

gbranscombe

Got it .. Another problem i have set up account but will not take my username or email and password as i sign in . I go to reset password and it doesnt recognize my email or username . the account was activated 

@gbranscombe wrote:

i have not received anything yet

Hi @gbranscombe   just sent.. check again

@MrSpock wrote:

@gbranscombe 

clicked too fast?

gbranscombe

i have not received anything yet

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gbranscombe All customer service help here is online do you have a problem with porting issue?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@gbranscombe   Yes, there is one, I will message you  the phone number . Check the envelope icon on top right

hTideGnow_1-1626022389479.png

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There's a Telus porting help line but what's the problem?

Need Help? Let's chat.