cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number expiring?

cobygurl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When does my phone ending in 4669 expire?

I don't see where I can find this?

i was told I had 90 days before the number get released on my account after I paused payment

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@cobygurl 

Login to your Self Serve account and check your Account Status…if it indicates Expired then your number is release for cell members to pickup the number.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cobygurl : If you can't login and dialing 611 (edit: or even 18554public from another phone or voip) doesn't give you some account information then the account is dead. The self-serve page does give a final date when in suspension. Pay before then on eastern time (ie. 11:59pm eastern time of the day before that shown date), enough to cover your plan cost and you can keep your account alive for another 30 days.

Edit: the 1000 words above is much better

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi@cobygurl  is your number already suspended?

if you login to My Account, I think it will show you the last date you need to reactivate, like this one:

it shows May 3

hTideGnow_0-1644187808959.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@cobygurl 

Look back in your device's calling and texting history.

From the last entry (most recent), add 89 days from that date as to when you should probably reactivate. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@cobygurl Not only the number is released, your account will be deactivated as well after 90 days if you don't renew your plan. The warning is listed in your account when your plan is in an expired state. 

Need Help? Let's chat.