cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

BigO
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone account was suspended for a month for non-payment. Made credit card payment yesterday. Phone is still not working. When I tried to sign up for reward it said, my email and phone number do not match?

Could my phone number have changed?

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BigO 

As noted by @esjliv, did you register an account?

Complete the registration then reboot your phone by powering off the phone then back on.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BigO 

Have you registered for a Self Serve/My Rewards account yet?

If not, you can here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

But if you are in suspended status, you will need to be in Active status to register for one.

Do you have a card registered to your account? If so, call 611 to make a payment or obtain vouchers to get your account active:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?q=vouchers

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BigO wrote:

My phone account was suspended for a month for non-payment. Made credit card payment yesterday. Phone is still not working. When I tried to sign up for reward it said, my email and phone number do not match?

Could my phone number have changed?

@BigO   How did you make the payment ?  Via My Account or via *611?

Try one more reboot of the phone and see if it works

If not, Login to My Account  and check if the account status still showing Suspended. And check if the money you paid is sitting as Available Fund.    If so, you can try to make an extra $1 payment, this should trigger the account to reactivate  

For My Rewards, there is no sign up needed.  My Rewards site takes the same login as My Account.   I assume you already have My Account access, so just use the same email address and password you used on My Account to login to My Reward

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@BigO 

I can't imagine your phone number changed - to test this, try calling your number from another phone to see if it still goes to your voicemail.

After you made payment, did you tap "resume" service under the self-serve account?  Also, ensure the payment went through by checking under the payment card transactions. 

Try logging into your self serve account to see what is listed as the status of the account.  While there, also check the "View Payment History" section in self-serve to ensure the payment was applied to the account.

If account status is listed as "Active", reboot your device and reset network connections to see if that helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.