cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

Ryanwarman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently had a suspended account for about a week. Signed in, made the credit card payment successfully and had the balance on my account. I downgraded to the plan below mine and I chose for it to be effective now. My account is showing active and the money was taken out of my account and I have 0 funds available where it said $46 previously.. 

My phone hasnt worked since and it's been almost all day. I've turned it off and on about 20 times now. I've taken the sim card out and put it back in. I'm unable to make or receiving phone calls (states long distance call and my phone plan does not support it on a local call or even a call to my voicemail) or texts and I cant use my data. 

PLEASE HELPPPP!

7 REPLIES 7

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Ryanwarman wrote:

I recently had a suspended account for about a week. Signed in, made the credit card payment successfully and had the balance on my account. I downgraded to the plan below mine and I chose for it to be effective now. My account is showing active and the money was taken out of my account and I have 0 funds available where it said $46 previously.. 

My phone hasnt worked since and it's been almost all day. I've turned it off and on about 20 times now. I've taken the sim card out and put it back in. I'm unable to make or receiving phone calls (states long distance call and my phone plan does not support it on a local call or even a call to my voicemail) or texts and I cant use my data. 

PLEASE HELPPPP!

Note that only the $50 plan (or $60 plan which is no longer offered) include calling to USA.

With other plans, you need a long distance calling add-on.

As mentioned, you should contact Moderators by submitting a ticket. Their response times are fairly quick nowadays.

Ryanwarman

@Triguy  Unfortunatly not. It says my account status is active lol 

Ryanwarman

@Luddite  Thank you 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Do you see a reactive button in your account ?  If you do then try clicking on it 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Ryanwarman Plan changes while suspended cause problems. Contact the moderators. To get a ticket click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

• Use Textnow app on wifi for calling/texting while awaiting resolution.
  • OR pay the balance of your current plan cost to reactivate it, and downgrade at next renewal.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Ryanwarman

@Staliger  I'll try this for sure! Thank you 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Ryanwarman wrote:

PLEASE HELPPPP!

@Ryanwarman Send a message to the moderators though this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Explain the situation, and they can look into it. OR click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions to create a ticket for your issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.