cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new to the community

Officejet007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm new to the public mobile community and I want to level up my ranking..what is the best way to do this? Do I have to actively engage everyday ? and how much could I recieve off my bill even if I dont have a high rank

15 REPLIES 15

@Jb456  The search bar has gotten me more solutions than you want to know.....especially late at night with no one else around and I don't have a clue what the answer is......the last one was a failed port because there are very few telus numbers available in north western ontario. The phone number port failed because the city owned phone company wouldnt release the phone number.

@Jb456 you are not wrong LOL!

@darlicious  I think with lockdown going on by the time they use the search bar there will be 2 pages of answers 🤣🤣

@Officejet007 

Try and spend maybe an hour a day and just learn, use the search bar ( when someone asks a question use it to find the answer) then if no one has given the answer you can reply if it's been answered you'll know for next time. Reply to posts that are more of a discussion than ones looking for a solution that you don't know the answer to....aim for a $1 or $2 reward and work your way up from there....

Officejet007

Thanks for helpful response..yeah I have a HP printer(woo HP)..yeah I have noticed you have to spend alot of time on here to get higher ranks.. ill try to contribute as much I can. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Officejet007 wrote:

I'm new to the public mobile community and I want to level up my ranking..what is the best way to do this? Do I have to actively engage everyday ? and how much could I recieve off my bill even if I dont have a high rank

One of the best ways is to sit on your laptop for 18 hours straight waiting in the wings for any question you can answer....LOL

but on a more serious note from what I have seen you just need to participate and offer value to the community. Interaction with new members and trying to be supportive. The best thing to do is try and keep as positive as possible. 

Each of the forums has a specific title, try to keep within the title of the forum, for example one is for phones: try to stay on topic and only talk about phones.

Enjoy PM

Have an awesome day!

Nanqui
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to public mobile! 

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Officejet007, oh no, you own an HP printer, don't you!?

Welcome to Public Mobile! To directly answer how to rank up, if you truly want to make a dent, and get some savings of your plan, you almost have to be on this forum for at least 12 hours it seems. Although one person ranked up the bravo board quickly in less than a week ( @Naepalm ), it was a rare feat! But, if you come into the community, and spend an hour or so, you should be able to get at least a $1 or $2, hopefully?!

Posting and replying to the comments will take time. You are almost better to work collecting bottles and cans and flipping it into coins and bills. You probably are better at getting money that way than depending on the community rewards. 

Make sure you get on the Autopay, that's an automatic $2 savings per month.

After a year, you will get the $1 off per month up to $5 off per month after your fifth year. Time will go by quickly!

And of course, like everyone here says, refer a friend, family, colleague, if you have a website, blog it there. That's a $1 buck off per month until they leave. 

@Officejet007 

Read, ask, post, answer, bravo, reply, question, encourage, share, laugh, help, explore and be you!

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile.  This community is very helpful.  I hope we can assist with all your questions.

Checking in each day to assist others is helpful and is the reason you should long in not just to rank up.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Officejet007 

The Community Reward How Does It Work?

Based on your level of involvement with our Community, you can earn up to $20 every 30 days. The amount you are rewarded depends on your contribution level relative to overall contribution, which can change month to month even if you contribute very consistently. You can only ever qualify for one (1) Community Reward in a 30-day period, and you must act in accordance with Community Terms of Service at all times. You can read our Community Terms of Service here.The following table shows how Community Rewards are allocated:

geopublic_0-1587002940117.png

Officejet007

thanks for reply that helped with knowing the timeline of how one can rank up and what I can look forward to ..I was wondering like at what rank would you say get like even $2 off?

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to Public Mobile.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

The best bet is referrals given by you to friends, family, and strangers. 

Need Help? Let's chat.