cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working for calling

Candia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone worked this morning and now it will not accept or allow calling. 
I’ve done everything suggested and nothing. I need my phone for my job so need to resolve immediately. 

6 REPLIES 6

@Candia  Hopefully resolved. Some thoughts you can consider: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing happened to me around the same time. Restarting phone made no difference. Toggling Airplane Mode on and then off surprisingly fixed the problem for me. Hope you got yours working.

Oni2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried that twice for 2 hours but my phone still isn’t working 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you try restarting your phone? Turn off, wait, turn on?

I assume your account is active? How many bars do you see on your phone? SMS works? Can you receive calls?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Candia   is data working or just voice call?

if even data is not working, is today the renewal day? 

but if just voice, maybe it is just VoLTE issue as what suggested by @will13am .  Try to power down the phone and wait 5 mins before you power up and try again

let us know how it goes

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Candia , I wonder if there remains some sticky issues related to the VoLTE rollout.  If you have tried various troubleshooting techniques discussed in community threads and have no success, then I suggest you use the chatbot link to initiate a support ticket and have the problem looked into by a CSA.  I assume data and SMS work, just problems with calling?

Need Help? Let's chat.