cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone does not support voice actions

JavierCFG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning Community... I just received my Sim Card and my Samsung S10+ tells me that it does not support Voice Actions, could someone tell me what to do?

8 REPLIES 8

@JavierCFG  What message is the  phone giving you about the sim?  It's possible we could help but don't have enough information to do so.  Did you recently purchase the phone?   If it's still not working and you want to contact customer service, submit a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.  If that doesn't work then send a private message to support  using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

JavierCFG

No, the Phone shows me this message, but it does not recognize my SIM either, I am in the process of a HARD RESET against my will but I need to somehow make it work

@JavierCFG  I'm a bit confused, you said you have no coverage but the phone works perfectly?  Is the only problem the "voice actions" not working?

JavierCFG

Yes my phone works perfectly

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@JavierCFG  From what I've read voice actions is a phone feature somewhat like Siri on an iPhone.  Does the phone generally work for voice calls in and out, texts in and out, data?

JavierCFG

Hello, my SIM has just been activated and it does not have any coverage, I did not even receive the SMS to activate the SIM, I had to use my wife's cell phone to then be able to activate it

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JavierCFG 

I think the Voice Action is a setting on your phone. Anyway, PM doesn’t offer this feature.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @JavierCFG, my wife has the exact same phone as you (Samsung S10+) and her's is working perfectly fine with PM. Did you port over an existing number? if so have you confirmed that your old SIM no longer has service? Are you able to send and receive text and phone calls?

Need Help? Let's chat.