cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Order

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

There was post that said after received the order number, then can using the order number to check at Canada Post. But my phone order was delivered by UPS. So can't check at Canada Post. If it's sim card order, may can check at Canada Post.

11 REPLIES 11

@hycm53 wrote:

I didn't received the shipment notification, but I received the phone anyway.

What was the question that you were asking?  Were you just posting wondering why Public Mobile didn't tell you that it was coming?

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

I order the "great" one phone, but it looks like brand new, I'm very happy for it!

I didn't received the shipment notification, but I received the phone anyway.

@hycm53 wrote:

Yes I got the phone. And PM didn't sent tracking number.

that's not good.  UPS has tracking and not sure why PM not provide that

but 6 days delivery time is sort of reasonable,  I guess

Yes, I got the free sim card too.

Yes I got the phone. And PM didn't sent tracking number.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

I ordered on Sept 6, and received the order on Sept 12. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Is this a question or an observation you experienced @hycm53  ?

If you received your phone hopefully you also received a free sim card that should come with it in the same shipment.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@hycm53   I guess you got the phone now?

so, they never send you any tracking number?  how long it took them to send you the phone?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

When did you order it? Best case scenario these days is to expect in about 3 weeks and it may be just over a month.

@hycm53 wrote:

There was post that said after received the order number, then can using the order number to check at Canada Post. But my phone order was delivered by UPS. So can't check at Canada Post. If it's sim card order, may can check at Canada Post.

Shipments made using UPS can't be tracked on the Canada Post website, and to my knowledge the shipments sent by UPS don't use the order number as a reference number. In the shipment notification e-mail message, there is a link to view order details.  Clicking on that link will reveal the tracking number if there is one.

Need Help? Let's chat.