cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments

aelhage
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, why they charged me twice in June, I ordered the 50 Gig, and they charged me for the 3 Gig plan also

7 REPLIES 7

aelhage

thanks

aelhage

Thanks

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

that was why.  But do it fast, open ticket with PM, they might be able to reverse it and schedule the change for you or reverse the old plan payment.  Ask them 

aelhage

Thanks, I choose change now

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When you changed the plan did you select change now. If you did your plan starts Immediately and you lose the remaining time on your old plan. You should have chosen change on renewal.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

did they charge you 3GB first and then charge the new plan?

look like you used Change Now option by mistake.  If you did, PM can help.  Use the orange charbot icon on lower right to open ticket.  Type Submit ticket, and select Contact Us and follow to open the ticket submission window

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@aelhage, it sounds like you changed your plan but did you select "Change now" or "Change on renewal"? Change now would get you on the new plan right away but will forfeit any unused days you had remaining. You can try contacting a CS_agent by clicking on the orange round circle in the bottom right corner of your screen and type: Customer Support Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.