cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

UpinderGill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan from $25 to $40 on July 27th but I was charged $44.80 and $24.64 and also $16.80 on the same day. I should have been only charged $44.80. How can I get $41.44 back?

8 REPLIES 8

UpinderGill

Thank you for this clarification!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@UpinderGill 

Looks all good to me you just paid after you renewed on your new plan. You manually added $22 after your rewards were applied just after midnight eastern. That brought your balance to $25. Then autopay kicked in to renew your service on the new plan of $40 so it charged the difference between your available funds ($25) and your new plan ($40) to your payment card on file ($15). After that happened you topped up manually the $40 for your plan probably because you thought the "amount due" in your account was for your current 30 day cycle when actually it was telling you the amount due for your next renewal in 30 days.....so now you have $40 in your account balance that will pay for your next renewal.

I think the reply from darlicious has guessed the scenario. Do you have some more of that payment history? I can see a $1 there anyway. And you likely have $2 under that. Credit or Visa Debit Top-Up is you putting money in. Automatic Top-up is autopay. But it looks like your ending balance is $40.

UpinderGill

I changed my plan on the renewal date.

Screenshot_20220812-143610_Samsung Internet.jpg

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@UpinderGill 

Did you change plans immediately on your renewal day? It sounds like you have $3 off in rewards ($2 autopay+$1 loyalty=$3) that were deducted from your $25 plan amount ($25 - $3=$22) and autopay charged it to your card $24.64. Then you changed to the $40 plan charging your card $44.80. Where the $15 ($16.80) charge stems from depends if its in your payment history or another member of your family with pm has the $15 plan or a $15/1gb data add on was purchased?

If you changed plans without realizing the poor timing and/or the ability to schedule a change plan on next renewal and this happened within a short period of time on the day of renewal contact customer support and explain the honest mistake and they will credit back the extra amount. That may be $25(+tax) and possibly the $15(+tax) as well depending on its source (?) The credit will then be used for your next renewal.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Interesting charges...🙄

Do you mind providing screenshot of your account?

Did you buy any add-ons?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So that's $40 and $22 and $15 before tax. Maybe you could provide an image of your payment history from here. Did you change plan now or did you schedule it for the next renewal?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@UpinderGill 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

go to your account do you see that amount at Available Fund then ok keep it for next cycle will be taken from there automatically.

if not see it then contact support team by  CS_Agent 

Need Help? Let's chat.