Did you mean: 

Payment

ShandiS2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have enough funds in my account to renew my plan but it’s saying I don’t 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ShandiS2021  if today was your renewal day and you still had all your services working, then you can ignore those messages in your self serve (which should be gone by now).

If your plan still does not reactivate / resume and it shows $0 owing, try

1. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  2. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  3. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  4. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  5. Log off your account. Log back in. Reboot your phone.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Are you beyond your renewal date and your account was suspended and you just added the funds to cover it? If so you will have to manually reactivate it and push it through. Would be a button to click in the top right of your self serve 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ShandiS2021   is your account status on My Account showing Suspended? or Plan Expired?

If it is showing Plan Expired and your service is working, no need to worry about it

If your account is showing suspended and your service is not working, check on  My Account's Overview page to see if you have any money in Available Fund .  If the Available Fund has enough to cover your Plan, you can try to make a manual payment of $1 to trigger the renewal.

If the Available Fund does not have enough to cover the renewal, make a manual payment using the option "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" and manually top-up enough fund for the renewal.  Avoid using "Amount Due" as it usually does not work well

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

Once paid, click on the button "Reactivate current plan" if the button is there, then logoff from My Account and reboot your device

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@ShandiS2021 hi is your plan ready to renew are all your services working?

Need Help? Let's chat.