cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

pcrelarich
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there any way to pay that’s not a credit card. I had to cancel mine due to it being compromised, and now my phone is suspended while I’m waiting for a new card. 

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You can also pay with Visa Debit, most of the big banks have this option 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pcrelarich 

It's easiest to add vouchers via 611. Once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #. If added successfully you will get a verbal confirmation followed by a text from 611 confirming you have made a successful payment. You only get two attempts at making a payment (successful or not) either thru 611 or your self serve account total combined. You the have to wait one full hour before trying again.

Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to become valid and loadable onto your account.

Vouchers are available at many small cellular businesses and larger retailers. The following list of retailers all offer pm vouchers that are immediately valid upon purchase.

1. London Drugs
  2. Shell Stations
  3. 7/11
  4. SDM
  5. TMS
  6. RCSS
  7. Wal-Mart
  8. Circle K

RTP (real time payments) are available at Canadian Tire gas bars and Mobil stations for for a $1 fee and are loaded by giving the clerk your 10 digit phone number.

Online payments can be made at recharge.com and ding.com for about an 8% to 26% surcharge.

More member contributed info and real examples of vouchers can be found here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#M343905

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pcrelarich other than voucher, you can also pay by retail instant top up, with a small few..  It's easy  just give then the phone number and they will load the fund for you.

Retail Instant Top-Up is available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations.   

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@pcrelarich 

You can buy vouchers from the places below or go to recharge.com

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles?category=paying-for-your-service

67C12533-BEEE-4F6B-9000-19769FDFF2E9.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.