Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

sPat80
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have made a payment with voucher but won’t reactivate much plan

6 REPLIES 6

@Sunnymeowc wrote:

after how many days  you put the balance in your public mobile plan if it more then 90 days you didnot use that one it means its gone and number gone be reissue to someone else soon

In this situation, that didn't happen. The customers wouldn't have been able to add the funds from the voucher to a closed account.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@sPat80 

I would suggest you try again in an hour online or call 611.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sPat80 

If you have no working service and your account is suspended ensure that the amount in your available funds is equal to or exceeds your plan amount. If it does not you need to add the extra funds so it does. Your account should then automatically reactivate. If it does not then go to the plans or usage page and click on lost/stolen. Suspend your account. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan will automatically reactivate. Log out and reboot if necessary.

FYI....loading your pm voucher via 611 will automatically reactivate your service as long as your payment equals or exceeds your plan amount and as long as your account is not suspended via lost/stolen.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@sPat80 wrote:

I have made a payment with voucher but won’t reactivate much plan

@sPat80  - what is the status showing in your account, Active or Suspended...?

Does it say you have a balancing owing?

Sunnymeowc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

after how many days  you put the balance in your public mobile plan if it more then 90 days you didnot use that one it means its gone and number gone be reissue to someone else soon

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sPat80  did you see the amount you loaded from the voucher showing as "Available Fund" on My Account? 

If so, check to see if you see a button "Reactivate current plan" around , if so, click on it , then logoff My Account and reboot your phone

Once your phone comes back, see if it works

If still fails, Log back onto My Account, Go to the plans or usage page and click Lost/Stolen to Suspend the service.
Log off from My Account and then Wait 5 minsutes
Log back in My Account. Resume the service. The plan should automatically reactivate as you already have enough funds in the system to pay for the renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.