Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Transfer

TessieBoo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@links to members

Hi,

My mom recently passed away, and I transferred her account to my aunt. I managed to get the number changed, and the account changed to her name, and I was able to change the credit card information from mine to hers, but I can’t figure out how to change the email address from mine to hers.  Any suggestions?  Thanks so much!

6 REPLIES 6

TessieBoo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would like to thank you all for your helpful suggestions.  A couple of CSA’s who were both very patient with me helped me change the email address, and change the password so that it is now completely my aunt’s account.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@TessieBoo 

My condolences for your loss. It's nice that you passed the account onto your aunt. I wonder who I should will my accounts to once I'm gone? Contact customer support to change the self serve email. Warn your aunt to not join the points program just to be safe.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@TessieBoo 

You can have the email by contacting a CS_Agent but you will need the PIN, phone number, address etc.

@TessieBoo wrote:

@links to members

Hi,

My mom recently passed away, and I transferred her account to my aunt. I managed to get the number changed, and the account changed to her name, and I was able to change the credit card information from mine to hers, but I can’t figure out how to change the email address from mine to hers.  Any suggestions?  Thanks so much!

Sorry, to hear about your mom.  Please use the following link to open a ticket.  Chat with Public Mobile (tiia.ai)

After opening that link, type in "change self serve e-mail address".

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You'll need a customer support agent for that, @TessieBoo 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Need Help? Let's chat.