cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Nightryder65
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On the 9th of June 2023 I paid 44.20 twice that should have paid me till August 9th....I confirmed with my bank that the 2 charges were taken from my account....I now find my phone suspended as my plan did not renew....something is not right and I am not happy with the situation...please address this as I rely on my phone heavily and this is very inconvenient....

3 REPLIES 3

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Nightryder65  get support for refund / credit 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Nightryder65 you paid manually?

Login My Account using Incognito/private/secret mode. Check again if account is active or not. Check the payment log

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Nightryder65 you should have the extra sitting in Available Fund on My Account 

Can you login My Account again using Incognito mode and check the Payment History since early June? It should show you paid twice and you should see the amount in Available find agent each transaction

If still not right , message support for further investigation

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.