Did you mean: 

Payment

Farrah2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My card double charged

8 REPLIES 8

@Farrah2 wrote:

did not edit the payment we added a new one same card but different cvc

@Farrah2    you meant you updated the credit card successfully on your son's My Account    The update was successful? and the payment went through and now active?

So, the double charges you mentioned was from this morning?

Farrah2

His account was suspended yesterday and we try to reactivate last night but we are having trouble signing in so this morning we did it created a new password and did not edit the payment we added a new one same card but different cvc

@Farrah2 wrote:

On my card because, my son is on public mobile and I’ll checked later if it shows up in his account. My card expired and his account got deactivated.

@Farrah2 his account got suspended now?

Login to his My Account first to confirm the account status

Provide us more info and we can advise further

For credit card, if the 2 charges are around the same day, same amount, very likely it is just a pending charge.  But of course, you can call the card centre to confirm

Farrah2

My cc got double charged 

Farrah2

On my card because, my son is on public mobile and I’ll checked later if it shows up in his account. My card expired and his account got deactivated.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Farrah2 

If these end up being Authorized/Approved charges and the extra funds are not showing in your Available funds area, then contact Public Mobile Customer Support Representatives (CSA).

There are 2 ways to reach CSA, found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Otherwise, see @Handy1 's post.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Farrah2   kindly provide more info whree you see the double charges

do you see it on the credit card,?  one of them would be just a pending charge and will got dropped off 

Also, did you check Payment page on My Account?  did it show double charge there too?  Please note a regular renewal will show up in 2 entries there.  Like a $25 plan renewal will show as $10 and $15

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Farrah2  Does one charge show pending and the other posted the pending charge will most likely fall of 

Need Help? Let's chat.