cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

0101efm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i just topped up my credit to 27cad. My phone died on me two months ago and I now have a ew instrument. Kindly let me know how to get my phone working. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@0101efm wrote:

i just topped up my credit to 27cad. My phone died on me two months ago and I now have a ew instrument. Kindly let me know how to get my phone working. Thanks

@0101efm 

Login to your account.

If your account has $27 available fund in your account and your account status is expired or suspended,

1.  Make sure the available fund is enough to pay for your plan because PM server wants you to pay full plan cost when you reactive your plan.  Add more fund if the amount of available fund is not enough to pay for your plan.

2.  Click on the "reactivate current plan" link to pay for your plan.

3.  Make sure your account status is active and restart your phone to get your phone working again.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If your PM account is Active, just remove SIM from dead phone and put it into new one.

As long as you paid your dues and account is Active service should continue without interruption.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@0101efm   I saw your other thread about credit card issue and asking for a code.  Was that resolved?  You managed to make the payment?  First of all, is the account showing ACTIVE now? 

And your sim is now on the new phone?  If so, reboot your phone once more.  Try to make a call and does it go through?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Take the sim out of the dead phone and put it in the new one. Was your account suspended when you topped up?

Need Help? Let's chat.