Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Roy7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why can’t I make a payment 

5 REPLIES 5

@Roy7 wrote:
  • Keep trying to put in a new credit card will not save it and tell me payment not accepted at this time

Hello @Roy7 

Are you using an Android or iPhone app to try to pay?

Wait 24 hour since the last time you tried. 

If you are using Android, I told you what to do below. If you're using iPhone, delete the app and download it again. If that still doesn't work, use a computer and clear the cache. Restart browser should work. If you need to get back up and running, you can purchase a voucher at Shoppers Drug Mart and put it on your account using 611 on your phone and follow the prompts.

szu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Roy7 

If you try too often, you may need to wait another 24 hours.  

Might want to try a different credit card (if possible).  Or try via the PM app (with locator turn on).  

If you try again.  Logout of browser. Clear cache or incognito mode and log back in. 

Does not look like your issues is solved.  You can deselect the solution given. 

Roy7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried to put in a new credit card won’t accept it cannot be paid at this time. What it tells me and will not accept or save a new credit card.

szu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Roy7 

More details would be helpful.  What are your specifics?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

How are you trying to make a payment? Online (computer) through the phone app? vouchers via 611??

Often when using a computer, this website is known to have cache issues. For this, go into your browser settings and clear the cache then restart your browser. This should resolve it.

If you're using the app and are on Android, go into applications and find the PM app and clear the cache first then the data. Then restart the app and try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.