cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Nick38
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone bill is due today but it shouldn’t be because when my SIM card got stolen i paused my services should that not make my pay period longer

4 REPLIES 4

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hairbag1 - Hmmm. I swear it. Oh wait. I must've imagined that it said that You may get charged. Got it mixed up with the "This will not keep your plan from expiring" text.

@fixin wrote:

@Nick38 - I think it just pauses your calls and SMS to that SIM card.

In the print it says that it may take out money and renew for the next month.

When you turn on Lost / Stolen; your account is frozen and immediately all the PM features (talk/text/data) stop working. At next regular scheduled renewal, you will not be charged. You will not be charged anything until you actually go in to your account and REACTIVATE it. You have to turn OFF Lost/Stolen then bring your account up to date. You can be in Lost/Stolen for up to 90 days..after which, the account to deactivated permanently.

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nick38 - I think it just pauses your calls and SMS to that SIM card.

In the print it says that it may take out money and renew for the next month.

Please contact CS_Agent about this charge but first - is the charge pending or is it already took out of your bank account? If it is pending wait because some people have gotten charged twice. One charge was pending and one did charge. After a couple of days with Pending the charge will disappear.

If it did charge, please ask CS_Agent for assistance by going to the little chat icon and typing "Submit a Ticket."

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Nick38 

PM is prepaid and even you put the account on Lost/Stolen, it just suspended the service does not mean the cycle will start at that day.  So, the 30 days cycle will still ends on the same day and hence renewal date is still today

you don't have to renew today, you can wait till your phone is found or you got a new sim card and new phone, then login and pay and resume service

Need Help? Let's chat.