cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My data has suddenly stopped working in the US. Add-on is still valid. How can I fix this??

Lloyd65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

11 REPLIES 11

Lloyd65

Tried everything this morning. Hard reboot, airplane mode on/off, mobile data on/off, etc. Not sure which thing worked, but through it all it is back working now. All good! Thanks for trying to help 

@Lloyd65   The problem sometimes is having the phone set to 5G on AT&T which is why we suggest trying 4G/LTE but your phone would not be getting 5G anyway as far as I know.  Your phone is also not VoLTE listed so would be expected to have problems in the USA with voice calls because they have shut down their 3G networks, but data should still work.  If the problem is not resolved you can contact customer support via the chat icon bottom right of this page.

Lloyd65

It does, I just don't see how to change it. It is an S9+. I've got 1.9G of data left on a 15 day add-on. Worked fine for 10 days,and then stopped 2 days ago. Me plan is almost over but I did not get the value the full value.

@Lloyd65   What phone do you have, it does not do 4G or LTE?

Lloyd65

Not getting 4G as an option.

Lloyd65

Yes, yes and no it is not expired

Lloyd65

Yup

@Lloyd65   If still not working try AT&T on 4G/LTE (not 5G).

Hey @Lloyd65 

Dumb question but have you tried rebooting the phone? Have you tried to reset your Network settings and reboot?  Side note, each add on is good for 15 days from the moment purchased. Just making sure it hasn't expired yet.

Lloyd65

Enabled and connected to T-Mobile. Worked fine for a full week, now it has stopped working with lots left on the add-on.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lloyd65 

Is Roaming enabled and manually connected to AT&T or T-Mobile network in the cellular option?

Need Help? Let's chat.