cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment problem

MariamYH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, 

I used to have 8.5 GB at 3G Speed and it was not enough for me! I upgraded to 10GB at 4G Speed and it was the same thing it was done one week a head my next payment. Any recomendation

Thank you  

11 REPLIES 11

MariamYH

I got it. thank you 

MariamYH

Thank you so much for your help. Could you please send me the link.

Mariam

@MariamYH wrote:

I couldn't understand the offer 

@MariamYH 

Sorry for delay.  How much are you paying for your present plan?

This new promotion offer is available for existing and new customers.  A decent deal for higher data users.  

$55/month gives your 20 GB of 4G data speeds/ month with unlimited Canada talk and unlimited international text.   

So, if you are interested in this plan and ran out of data one week prior to renewal, you can change plans immediately to this new plan.  Supposedly, this is a time limited promotion plan. Advertised for students, but anybody can choose this plan.  

MariamYH

I couldn't understand the offer 

@MariamYH wrote:

I need to know why data is not enough for me 

Here is some more information on data usage;

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/managing-your-data-usage

MariamYH

I still have one more week

@MariamYH   how many days left before your renewal date?

if it is just couple days, you can either wait or buy 1GB for $15.  But 1GB won't last you too long with your usage

Or you can make a Change Plan now to change to anther plan. 

But you might want to  review your usage to see if you can cut down a bit of usage if you want

MariamYH

Nothing remain in my plane 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@MariamYH 

It looks like your data needs have increased. 

There is a special time limited promotion:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/20GB-4Gspeed

$55/month for 20 GB of LTE data.  

If you need data right away, you could change to this time limited promo immediately.  Note; Public mobile does not pro-rate plans.  If you change immediately, you will lose whatever is remaining in original plan. 

MariamYH

I need to know why data is not enough for me 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MariamYH   you should start checking which app used the most data on your phone.

Are you on Android or iOS?

For Android, you can trace back your usage for the last month.  I suggest you to go to Mobile Data usage page, change the "Start billing cycle on" date to match your current  PM's cycle start date.  Then you can see how much data you have used so far and which app used the most data

E-MobileData.png

if you are on iOS, you cannot track the data usage backward.  However, you can reset the data counter today by going to Settings > Cellular or Settings > Mobile Data, and tap Reset Statistics..  Then you can start tracking from today:

E-iPhone_Data.png

Need Help? Let's chat.