cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment outage?

Rebecca_0000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan didn't renew its subscription even though there was a credit card on file. I tried updating the number (both manual input and autofill) and resubmit but I keep getting this error message:

"Sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later."

I've been getting the same error for two days now. Is this happening to anyone else?

4 REPLIES 4

@Rebecca_0000 when you try enter the credit card info, someone suggested to type in every single field and DO NOT let auto complete to help you with it

Forget the site and app. Buy a voucher in lots of stores or online and dial 611 and enter it in and the account will restart. Or go to some stores and use the real time payments method.
But wait that hour.

To contact support use this link
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Rebecca_0000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried all of the above unfortunately! I've been trying various times over the last 24 hours.  Plus the chatbot's links to support tickets are 404 errors.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Rebecca_0000 !if you tried to many times . You will need to wait a full hour before trying again . And do it incognito private mode . Or even a different device . Or try the new PM app . Also double check that the credit card hasn’t expired 

Need Help? Let's chat.