cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not working

Itsmeagain
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been trying for 20 minutes to make a payment for my service, but when I click on submit, nothing happens. I need to reactivate my phone right away.

Please help.

Thank you, Dave

7 REPLIES 7

@Itsmeagain wrote:
I dont know if it means anything, but on the "Make a Payment" page, there is a message in red text that says "Your Account Has Already Enough Balance" But my service is still suspended. Dave

@Itsmeagain  If your phone is working currently then do not interfere with your plan renewal.

@Itsmeagain wrote:
I dont know if it means anything, but on the "Make a Payment" page, there is a message in red text that says "Your Account Has Already Enough Balance" But my service is still suspended. Dave

If your phone is working properly...ignore that message. You're account will renew tonight using the valid credit card that's on your file with autopay enabled.

@Itsmeagain is this your cycle renewal date? Are you set up for autopay? Is everything working on your phone?   Then ignore the message this is normal and the PM process

@Itsmeagain wrote:

Itsmeagain
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Itsmeagain wrote:

I've been trying for 20 minutes to make a payment for my service, but when I click on submit, nothing happens. I need to reactivate my phone right away.

Please help.

Thank you, Dave

@Itsmeagain  Try dialing 611 from your phone.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Itsmeagain wait 50 minutes , clear your browser history,  go to incognito private mode and try again. Log into your  my account manually add payment and use the reactivate account option .

@Itsmeagain wrote:

Please help.

Thank you, Dave

Need Help? Let's chat.