cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not being processed

drewdub
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Message on acount:

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.
Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service.

I go to pay

Current PlanPick & Pay

Available funds:$6.00
Amount Due:$114.00
You must make a payment by Sep 13, 2017 to keep your phone number and any remaining add-ons.
Payment Method:  Credit Card/VISA Debit Card 

Payment Voucher  

Credit Card Number:***********5229
Manage credit or Visa Debit card
Payment Type:  Select an amount 

Other (Enter the desired payment amount)   Amount Due  

Payment Amount:This is your plan cost minus any available funds.

It says processing:
Unable to process this transaction. 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Why cant i pay? WHy did it not Autopay??!!???
I tried by phone and it says call the credit card company. the credit card company says there was no request and there is plenty of available funds.

3 REPLIES 3

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please send a private message to @CS_Agent with your phone number, account number, and a description of what's going on with the error message that you are seeing and they should be able to investigate further.

drewdub
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yeah it does... i even removed it and re added it. and did the pay by another card.. always get this error>> 

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Make sure that the address on your Public Mobile account matches what's on your bank account for your Visa Debit card. If there's a mismatch of any sort (incorrect postal code, etc) the transaction will fail due to failed verification.

Go to Self Serve > My Profile > Edit Profile and ensure the address/city/postal code match what the address is on your bank account (best way to do this is through online banking).

Need Help? Let's chat.