cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment made, account shows 0.00

issuetree
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey,
I just made a payment of 45.00 through self-serve.

It shows in my payment history, but the available funds still shows 0.00.

Thus, I can't change my plan.

Please help

36 REPLIES 36

@Ranukasilva wrote:

debit card. the payment is registered but my account still shows 0.00

@Ranukasilva  Was your account suspended or you plan due? Maybe your payent went towards that and that is why your account balance is 0.00?

Edit: If you check your payment history online it will give you a better idea on what happened.

Ranukasilva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

debit card. the payment is registered but my account still shows 0.00

@Ranukasilva wrote:

Can someone help me out with this. Iève made a payment but the account show 0.00.

@Ranukasilva  How did you make payment? Which method did you use?

Ranukasilva

Can someone help me out with this. Iève made a payment but the account show 0.00.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@LiL_Tink LOL did you just reply to your own issue from 18 months ago?!?!  Interesting.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

LiL_Tink

No it wouldn't accept the visa debit card I had to go out and buy vouchers to pay the bill.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @LiL_Tink

I'm sorry that your balance was showing $0 even after you topped up. I see that one of my colleagues has already fixed the problem. 

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

LiL_Tink

It better not take a couple of days for my phone to be up and running I have never had a problem since I got public but the company sugested a 90 day plan so I thought ok now nothing but trouble I can't call in anymore. I made the payment and I still can't use my phone which I need for work might I add. This is not how you run a business and I am about to tell them to shove it and go somewhere else, where customers are important and not just a number. I heard Wind has good customer service and they have unlimited data.

tylejami335

Hey there!

When you make a payment to Public Mobile, sometimes it doesn't always show instantly.

You must wait a couple days, you will see the new balance and be able to change your plan.

Hope this helps!

Thank you.

- TJ **Please click Bravo and make this your accept solution!** 🙂

issuetree

@Moid_I

Thanks for the help.

My plan now shows as I had requested.

Hope this is the last of troubles with my service 🙂

xoxkouklaxox

well while you guys are glitching my kids were still existing and still need to eat and i am still needing my money .... 

xoxkouklaxox

thank you for your help 🙂

xoxkouklaxox

yup service is back on. havent heard a word about the extra 45$ that was charged by mistake... hope it won't take another 3 days for me to get it back...

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@issuetree Sorry about that, Plan has been changed to the one you requested. 

Thanks 

issuetree

Sorry, unlimited provincial talk, and canadawide text

issuetree

Thanks for resolving the issue @Moid_I
The service is working now, but it has enrolled me into the $15 - 10 day plan.

Can you please change it to 30-day, Canadawide text and call, 1 GB data for $45.00 plan?
That is what I had requested in my ticket as well.

Thanks

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@issuetree @xoxkouklaxox Can you please confirm if you guys are able to use your service? 

Thanks 

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@issuetree Looking into the issue right now will update you soon. 

issuetree

Hey Moid_I,
Can you please escalate my issue as well?
It has been over 3 days now, but no update for our account 😞

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@xoxkouklaxox I am escalating the issue to support team will update you once i hear back from them. 

Thanks 

Daniel
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@xoxkouklaxox

Hi,

We all have to be aware that by subcribing to a service that is currently in BETA, we all have to accept some minor and major glitch from time to time.

The PM teams is doing there best to fix all issue and are counting on us to help them see and find the issue so the may permantly resolve all problem before the actual production stage.

xoxkouklaxox

ive been having the exact same problem. i paid twice myplan!!!! 90$ and i have no service :'( i think its all a big scam or something this doesnt make any sense!!! they have no respect for customers!!!! no way to reach them by phone, they wont answer my email. im so mad right now!!! changing company this week!!!

Daniel

@issuetree, in my case, for both my phone, once the SIM was activated, the service was available immediatly, therefore I don't think your problem is normal.

issuetree

Yes I did that today in the morning.

Just wondering though, does it take a long time to be able to use the funds once we make a payment? Or is it usually immediately available to use?

Daniel

Hi @issuetree,

Had you already open a support ticket to have a technical team check you issue? Technically, if you've paid for a plan, it should be enabled once it's paid.

Open a support ticket here if not already done : http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Note, it can take up to 48 hours to get a response, if you don't get a response by them, come back in the community and update us on the case. We should be able to escalate the case if it's still not resolves.

issuetree

Good Morning everybody!
Still no change in  my account. Phone service is still disabled.

Payment history shows $45.00 but still can't use it to select my plan.

Please help!

issuetree

Oh, okay.
Thanks for the replies. I will check within a few hours to see if my service is resumed.

Thanks again,

aguyfromontario
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Service can take up to a couple hours to resume apparently if it's been disabled

aguyfromontario
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Wrong... The 45 is taken right away to pay what you owe for your current plan!

issuetree

But then I should be able to use that 45.00, right?
Currently my service is disabled and I can't make or receive phone calls

Need Help? Let's chat.