cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment error on activation

Skyblue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I was able to put all the information to activate the account, but I was having difficult time processing the payment. I sent two emails to the moderator, but I haven't received any reply. Can someone help please?
12 REPLIES 12

Skyblue
Thank you for the help!

Easiest way to contact a moderator is to go onto the Users Online page and find someone with a MODtag beside their name. Hover your mouse over the name and you'll see a pop-up with an orange Send Message. Moderators should start showing up around 9:00 am EST.

If nobody is online yet, our moderators are listed in this post here... All you need to know about our Community Moderators

Skyblue
Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me how to contact one of the moderator please? Thanks.

Hi @Skyblue when you activate, choose 90 days, province-wide calling, global texting and 6GB of data, which totals $120. After you've activated, contact one of the moderators asking them to adjust the data. Include the SIM card order number in your private message to them.

Skyblue
I have the receipt to prove that i order the sim card during the promotion. If i activate the sim, the promotional plan is no longer shown on the website. How do i choose promotional rate when it is no longer available? Thanks.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Yes

Skyblue
It defeats the purpose of activating if I don't get the promotional rate. The other thread mentioned that public mobile will honour it, but I am not able to get any response from the moderator. How do i get a response quickly from them? Thanks.

Skyblue
Will Public mobile still honor $40 promo plan for those who had trouble activating due to payment errors?

Skyblue
I am not sure whether they will still honor the promotional offers though. I kept trying to activate and I couldn't.

Skyblue
Thanks for your replies. Yes, I sent private messages to moderator but I have not received any answer yet. I have tried two different credit card and both of them gave me an error message. I will try clearing the cache like SD08 has suggested.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

You said you sent two emails... did you mean private messages to the moderators?  The reason I ask, because using the email form from the website can take longer at times to get a response. Not sure where they're at in responding to requests, but I know it's been taking a few days.

What @SD08 has suggested is right. If your credit card was not charged, then attempt your activation again. If your credit card was charged, then you'll need a moderator to help you.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Check your credit card account to see if there was a non-zero charge amount. If yes, and if your service does not come online within an hour or two, then you'll probably need the help of a mod to fix the activation error.  If no charge, clear your browser cache before trying again or or try a different browser, try a different credit card, or any combination thereof.

Need Help? Let's chat.